Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The train wreck is on Fire



On Friday I went to once again shot my friends, "This Cable Car's off track" It was an awesome show with allot of kids. As I was taking pictures, this kid flew across my shoulders and hit my camera real hard. As he was falling down, all I saw was red with the kid in a head lock and starting to get mad. I let him go and he wanted to fight, honestly so did, he hit my camera. In fear of him looking for me, I jumped on stage for the rest of the set, and after the set, I felt so bad that I found him and apoligized. Things where cool in both camps.



Things where cool between the crowd surfer and me, the only problem was everyone and there mother saw us almost fight. So after the show, everyone was coming up to me saying,"What's up killer, I saw you almost lose your camera, what did you do?"








0 comments: