Friday, February 20, 2009

I saw Armstrong......I think



A friend called me up yesturday asking if I wanted to go see Lance Armstrong race. The team that he is on is on a race threw California, and the route came just a mile away from where I grew up. we got there early and some people where there, and as I set up I had the picture that I wanted in my head. We waited for about an hour and a half, and during that time friends from church and my father showed up, it was awesome hanging out with them.

The live strong company showed up about an hour before the riders and pasted out yellow chalk that you could write on the street. It was cool to see people getting together for the fight of cancer.

Now, the big question, did I see Lance Armstrong, I have no Idea. One second they where not there, and the next they flew by. I have looked all threw my pictures and I think I have a real blurry one of him, but it was just awesome being there.












Some people need to work on how they show support.



Does it need to be said, do we really have to find a cure for hope.

2 comments:

stacey said...

Those are awesome Stephen!! It was fun being out there with you, we will have to do it every year!

Bakka said...

well at least you can say you saw strongarm for sure....