Thursday, February 26, 2009

Awesome Surprise



As I was walking down town to run a little business, I turned the corner and saw these three guys Graffiting this wall. I stood and watched for a little bit, did my business and walked back. I asked them If i could take there pictures, they said yes with some restrictions. I almost ran back home, I said almost, and grabbed my camera. As I was shooting them, I would find myself just standing there watching them work. I wish so much I could do graffiti like them.








3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not a big fan of vandalism - and yet, those young men are very talented artists.

Bakka said...

what were the restrictions?

Anonymous said...

wow! as i scrolled down
the shots litterally got better!
i liked the first black and white shot and every picture was better than the last!
word yo!

-carmen san deigo