Friday, April 04, 2008

Mixing hard or Hardly mixing

A couple of weeks ago a friend woke me up from calling me, and asked what program I use to make videos, I told him and went back to sleep knowing that I had a job. He called me on Tuesday asking me to come to his office where he asked me to make a video for his wifes birthday.

"When do you need it," I asked.
"Tommorrow," he replied. "and here are 200 pictures that need to be scanned for the movie."

Let's just say that I had a never ending night, but I am sure that anyone in my profession (Arobic instructor) know what I am talking about. I turned in the video and I think he was holding back the tears. It was an awesome video. Well
here is a mix of things that have been on my computer screen.






I hate it when your finger accidently hits the cap button and you type a long sentence to fiND OUT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TYPING IN ALL CAPS. Darn it.

0 comments: