Monday, April 07, 2008

A cable car off track

Friday night as I was finishing up my shift at work, Ron came in and told me the band that he was in was playing their first show that night. When he told me this, I was really happy because I was going to drive to Fresno and now I didn't have to, awesome. Also, Bobbie and Mike are in this band, and they are amazing people. A time ago, I worked on Boobie and Mike's wedding, and then worked with Bobbie at Hot Topic, and still to this day, she was one of the coolest bosses I ever worked with.




They set up and started to play. The band has no drummer and Mike plans all the drumming on his computer, which sounded really cool. there was about a thirty second intro of music, and the band was getting ready to play. When they hit the first note, all the electricity went out on that side of the room. Everyone looked around for two seconds and then started to laugh and cheer, it was an awesome time.




To be honest, I didn't really know what to expect form them, it was their first show. But being honest here, I was really impressed, I loved the music, the songs where put together really awesome, and they did have a really good stage presence. I am looking forward to seeing them after they work out a few bugs and don't blow a fuse. Also looking forward when I get to really take pictuers of them with out my little digimon.

1 comments:

David said...

Is there someplace online where I can hear their stuff?