Monday, March 31, 2008

Blaine where are you?

When I lived in the promise land (aka Santa Barbara), I had these two really cool roommates, one of them is moving to Austin right now, doing something really cool. I don't know what that is, but he is always doing something really cool. The other one is somewhere in the world right now travleing with his wife. Go to Blaine in my links and see his stuff from the trip, it is amazing. But when I was living with them two, Blaine had this little serise he was always doing called freaks. He taught me the method, and even thought people like them, I found out that if you are a young girl, you will hate me for taking your picture at camp and then changing it around, and putting it on my myspace, ha, sorry Aria. Well, the two are of the famous Ted from CITB, from last week skating in fresno and just some more to fill the post.




1 comments:

David said...

Haha cool, I really like the second one - it's like some kind of weird floating head Dali painting!

That would actually be awesome, if I had my own pet floating head named Ulrich that followed me around. Like instead of a dog. I would say, "Ulrich, get me a soda." And he'd say, "Get it your own damn self, I'm not a dog!" And I'd say, "You're a pompous little freak of nature, now get me a soda before I punt you across the parking lot!"

That would be so sweet!