Saturday, November 13, 2010

Homeless connect


I'd covered an event here called homeless connect, it was a pretty cool but hard event. The homeless is a hard subject to photograph. You want to get a good picture, but none of them want to get their picture taken, can you blame them, no. So I walked around and just tried to talk to as many people as possible and just talk to them, then ask if I could get a picture of them. One of the hardest things was watching the dogs, there was a vet there giving the pets some meds. One dog was so bad that the vet told the guy that the dog didn't have long to live. It was a hard event to be at but seeing the community get together was really cool.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your black and white work.. completely. SUCH a fan. Thanks for doing these for me!