Saturday, November 20, 2010

Good News, Sucky News


So the good news being that a friend of mine asked if I would do her senior portraits. It was a very fun day with her, and it helped that she was very beautiful. She was an awesome girl.





So being the bad news, on this photo shoot my wide angle lens was stolen, and talking about suck. I loved that lens, it was the one that I use to shoot all my band stuff. I shot a band last night using a so-to-say regular lens (28-80) and it was just not the same. So if anyone would love to bless me with a wide angle (For Canon digital 40D), I would be very very very thankful and love to take pictures of you with it.
310 W. Center St. Apt F. Hanford, CA 93230

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude. that sucks. i was checking out the prices and that lens costs $400+.......