Sunday, February 07, 2010

The ship has a new Captin



I have always been in wonder of my younger brother, he has done many a great things, and still the list of greatness is not done. My brother Jon and his wife Kristin (Awesome sister in-law) just recently took the position as youth pastors at their church in Anaheim. They have already gotten the youth to eat crickets (not the cell phone). My brother asked if I could make some pictures for him. If you want to check out their blog check out my links, or www.beaconmutiny.blogspot.com



The youth group is called Mutiny, if you couldn't tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, as you may already noted I am new here.
In first steps it's really nice if someone supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks stephen this is really nice and cool. Your the greatest!

Jonathan