Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Running water to Mike

Finally the video is up, and there is allot to tell to get this video. This video was made for Pastor Mike Reed, he has been speaking at my church while my dad has been away for his cancer treatment, and he did an amazing job. The way the joke began was one Sunday I went up for a sketch and during it I took a drink from his water. So every Sunday afterwards, during his surmons he would take a drink from his water and ask the congregation if I had done anything to it. My dad is done with his treatment and Mike has moved on to way better things. So for his last Sunday at Lakeside, I made this video.



The joke goes that from where I started running to the church is a little less than 8 miles. Now how the video ends with fading to black and still music, that is when I entered the church, it was pretty cool, I had a couple friends hype up the crowd and was a good time while I walked up to the front and put the water down.

Much much thanks goes to Nick for being in it and being the human tri-pod for filming.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, that was incredible. Really funny, man xD

great work :) LCC is blessed to have someone as dedicated and loving as you there.

Bakka said...

funny. you finally starting to drive and dropping the water at the end was the best....

stacey said...

brilliant, Stephen...you know if you come to my kickboxing classes, your kicks would be so much better! thanks for posting it!!