Friday, May 01, 2009

One last time, before I punch someone

In a couple of weeks, the kings art center is having their mothers day art show and competition. This competition and I have a very bad past together. Let just say, that I am the first one to say, if another picture that is better than mine, then they should win. But if that picture wins because its the wife of a man that donates allot of money. Well, it is just another life lesson. This picture is just a test and is not the finish, but you can see what I am doing for one of them. It is a complete 360 degree view of civic park in Hanford.

5 comments:

Slide Rule said...

Hey, I think its a grest picture. Joe Mc.

Anonymous said...

thank you for changing you play list, I love you list your music

Anonymous said...

I love your list of music

Steph said...

That picture is incredible. Maybe I'll go to the Mother's Day thing and just stand by your picture and say incredible things about it.

Tracy said...

I love this picture. I hope you win. It's amazing.