Thursday, May 28, 2009

now my car is dirty



I left from the awesome farmers market hanging out with cool friends. I went to go pick up some prints and saw that the sky was covered in clouds and they where giving an awesome light show from all the lightning. I rushed home, grabbed my camera and went looking for the best spot.



I got out to where I thought would be the best, and lightning was all around me. The only problem was the wind was so bad that it created real bad visibility from all the dust. So after some time I finally got to where the firemen do their training and sat there. It was windy and rainy, so I shot threw my windshield.



I left the camera in the front seat, left the shutter at bulb and closed down to f22, and just drove around.

7 comments:

Bakka said...

those were awesome. i should have gone out with you....

Anonymous said...

These are really cool pix. It was good talking to you. Lyle

Anonymous said...

Yo thats my bro! I love that first one! I want to buy a print of that, for real stephen, let me know.

Jonathan Abbas

Slide Rule said...

Great pix.

Slide Rule said...

Great pix. Do you feel a little charges up?

Amanda said...

They turned out good. I really like how the storm came here for you to shoot.

Awesome said...

Great captures Crazy. I'm diggin 'em.