Sunday, May 31, 2009

I want to be a Sunday School Teacher

Stephanie Martin is an amazing Sunday School director, and I have always been amazed to see her do the job with heart over and over again. Every quarter she is always looking for new teachers, and lately she has been plugin my photography. So as a thankyou for being the director, I made this little video one after noon. Jonah Bennett, one of the kids from the church was there that day, so I asked him to help out rather than just having the camera on the tripod. My main goal was to have my nephew help me, but he doesn't come until the end of June. Also, yes, I got the Idea from the Manning one from the the digital short on snl.


[

4 comments:

Steph said...

That was awesome!!! I love that SNL skit and I think we have just discovered a new series for you at Lakeside. Digital Shorts. Thanks so much Stephen!

stacey said...

That was so hilarious. I was laughing so hard, my ab muscles were hurting. Thanks again for the pink hair!!

Bakka said...

i thought any kind of ice cream is the kind you wanted.....

Anonymous said...

I think the camera man has a future in this business... They need a new lead though!