Sunday, July 06, 2008

The mighty Eric

Last week I gave my first workshop, so i needed a modle for the example shots, and Eric said that he would help out. Here are some of them, but I put my special touch to them, photoshop. Of course these are not the ones I used for the workshop.








These last two are Eric and his awesome girlfriend Stephanie (sorry about the spelling). She meet up with us later and this is another one from a different night, I just wanted to add it in. Eric and Stephanie come to the youth group I help out at, Junkyard, and are both a very big blessing to have there.


2 comments:

Mikkele Suzanne said...

is that eric hansen? man, i haven't seen that kid since back in my KCS days.

the Loo said...

I'm so sad I couldn't make it!!! If you ever do another workshop I will be there... as a model...