Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy 4th

Happy 4th to all you awesome people out there looking at this. For the first time in 18 years of living in a small town, I finally went inside the football filed and watched the fireworks. Now ask any photographer that if you shoot fireworks, you have shot them all. I mean there is not much you can do to be creative. So I sat there and after two shots of just holding on the tripod, I said screw it and tried to start painting with light. I think I cam up with some real cool ones. The hardest part about shooting fireworks is stopping yourself from watching them. Just awesome, like that scene in "The Sandlot"








All of them where played with, meaning adjusting the levels and saturation, this is the only one that I tried to make something wierd with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Stephen you're the man. Love the pictures cousin