Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas time here and gone

So I had one of the most amazing Christmas's. Two factors that made it amazing where my Nephew Josh and my Neice Jenna. It was just an amazing time to hangout with them. Josh is six now and starting to become a real challange on the video game circut.

Don't get me wrong, it was awesome to have all my family there. My older brother bought all the men these sweet Nerf guns, so we spent the night shooting at each other. Just an awesome seasson of God's awesome love.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Christmas Rocked. Josh loves his Attacktix. And he's not to bad at it either. :) Thanks

Youthleadergina said...

Great pictures! says Gina
Josh says:
Funny picture about uncle Jon hanging me over. hee hee. And my tummy is showing.

Jonathan said...

YES uncle Jon is strong! just a note he told me to do it... "uncle jon, please pick me up by my foot and hang me upside down" I was just doing what he asked me too. just doing my job....