Saturday, December 22, 2007

I have the Best Friends

About a six weeks ago, I was hanging out with my friend Ted (first picture). I told him that because my birthday was so close to Christmas, that nobody had thrown me a surprise birthday party.



So time went on and this last Tuesday night, Ted asked me to come over after work and take pictures of some of the people at the Basement. So we went over to the girls house, and went inside to set up. We walked to a back room and Ted said that he was so hungry that we need to go get some food. So we walk back out of the room and around the cornor is all my friends waiting for me. It was so freaking amazing awesome.



Then after we ate, Ted set up the lights in the living room and had people take pictures with me. Man, I have to coolest friends in the world. God has truly blessed me to have so many awesome friends.



Not as cool as the birthday party, but still freaking awesome, the new Batman Preview.

7 comments:

Blog info: said...

YOU are awesome, Stephen!
The pictures turned out great!

Blog info: said...

YOU are awesome, Stephen!
The pictures turned out great!

Blog info: said...

YOU are awesome, Stephen!
The pictures turned out great!

Unknown said...

YOU are awesome, Stephen! The pictures... oh wait, I think someone already said that. Umm... Merry Birthday, Happy Christmas and Some Kind of New Year.

Youthleadergina said...

I am commenting you from the grape vine. Christmas was fun. Thanks for hanging with josh and jenna . Hope you have fun with your ds. It does suck having your b day so close to Christmas. We should give you a half b day party in June.

Youthleadergina said...

Happy New Year. You are tagged!
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific made forum!
I was sure this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/unicorn-party-supplies.html]unicorn Party Supplies[/url].