Monday, November 20, 2006

Those pics you take before the wedding

So I was down in LA last weekend doing many things. Poker tournament, wedding, hanging out with friends, sleeping on couches, watching sunsets by myself, sleeping on floors, and hanging out with awesome Bryan Silver. I did some engagement shoots for my brother and Kristin. We walked into this place by Cal Fullerton, in there was a sign that said "professional photographers must pay $100 to shoot here. "I was like no way dude", seriously I said that, so we still shot there, I was just really carefully. Of course there was like 6 different photographers in there, maybe I shouldn't have added that in. Aaaahhhh the lack of sleep.






3 comments:

Jonathan said...

They look good stephen, and I had alot of fun too. so what one arer we going to use?

David said...

Coool photos!

blaine said...

nice shots stephen! hey did they ever find a wedding photographer? we can do it if they are still interested.

later dude!