Thursday, November 09, 2006

Holy Freaking Awesome, Pigeon John

Last night I went to go see one of my favorite Artist, that right Pigeon John. The last time I saw him was at cornerstone in 99. He freaking rocked then, and he tore the roof last night. The coolest thing about seeing one of my favorite artist was, he is also part of a group called Brainwash project's, which I could saftly say one of the best Hip Hop groups that I love. So B-twice was not at conorstone when I went to go see them, but he was there in Fresno. Freaking awesome. Pigeon John if you read this, thankyou so much, and B-twice to, thankyou. You guys freaking played San Diego.











3 comments:

Jonathan said...

I like the pictures stephen, Did you give them the site so they can look at the pictures? see you sunday!

blaine said...

dude thats sweet. looks like tons of fun, awesome shots too.

Anonymous said...

im digging these photos