Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The fun of dressing up


One of the kids at church.


David, a teen in my youth group, He said it hurt him rideing that machine, and he would get made if I told where it hurts. I shouldn't know that.


Sexy, sexy, yes sexy I am not, but that is real hair.



Well I hope that people had a cool Halloween. Saturday I took the youth from my church to a haunted house, it was more fun than scary. Then sunday niight, my church had an harvest festival, call it what you want, as long as there is candy there, I will love it.

4 comments:

blaine said...

i dig the mullet steebo

Jonathan said...

love the hair. Did they have a bull rider at church. If so thats nice! yes thats real nice.

Anonymous said...

Nice....
Do you use your hair to clean with as well , or is it just a fashio statement?

Bethany Franger said...

Nice hair! It looks good on ya!