Saturday, October 22, 2005

Paint ball of pain

A little story of what happened to me today.

I arose from my sleep to my phone ringing with one of my kids from church asking if I wanted to go play paint ball. So I say yes, and we go out and the fun begins. I get there and there are like five guys who are older than 50 drinking way to much beer and ofer some to me, "um, no, I don't want to shoot any pink elephants today thanyou." So the day goes on and it is pretty fun, I am playing real bad and getting shot, and when I walk back to the starting point, these guys are still drinking beer. They get shot out before me and just go back and drink. So about after 4 hours of running around being the human shield, I walk back and see this beer can on a tree stump so I shoot it off, bad move, I feel a paint ball hit my left hand in the index finger. I wouldn't be so mad but I look in front of me and see one of those old drunk bastards five feet from me looking up around a board after he shoot me in the hand. the kicker, he was on my team. There goes soccer this season.

0 comments: