Monday, August 15, 2005






Yes, the weekend is gone.

To start off the weekend, a friend asked me to come help him take pictures of his youth rally that was going on at this church. It was fun, but it was more for high school kids, and they did a good job at it, so here are two pictures that I took there.

On Saturday, I went to this creative workshop, because I already tipped over all the cows, to be honest it didn't really give me any creativity, but I made some awesome contacts, the guy who started the church turned out to be a guy that I skated with once many years ago, talk about a small world. To top off a great day, a friend (Meg) from Santa Barbara was up in the area shooting and called me, so we had dinner at this really good place called Brew Bakers, when she left, a friend and I went and saw a movie. I will not say what movie it was, all I will say is that I felt so bad at watching it, I came home and poured lemon juice in my eyes just to clean them out. A comdian said that if you want to watch a 4 star movie this summer, go and see Dukes of Hazard 8 times. I havn't seen it yet, and a friend says that it is alright, still the best movie this summer is Batman.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!