Monday, August 08, 2005

So I spent a week in Santa Cruz for a family reuinon. It was awesome that the Abbas 8 where all together, and hopefully the Abbas will be 9 and then 10, but that is a different post. Being able to hold my cool niece Jenna and being woken up at 11 in the morning by my nephew jumping on me, and the Abbas men played not the best golf game, but it is safe to say the funnist game that we have ever played. We had to play an extra hole, but at the end, the score was still tied. Word for the wise, when you play paintball wear something on your head, there was a sore spot up there for like a week, and I still don't know who hit me.

Steebo out



the abbas 8 which could soon be 9


Me and Jenna the great the coolest neice

No longer a naked baby, josh, my nephew, is growing to be a cool kid

3 comments:

blaine said...

sweeet, i get to leave the first comment ever on your blog! this is going down in history books folks...
I'm stoked you started a blog Stephen!

Anonymous said...

Hello Stephen! It's cool that you have blog. The reunion sounds like it was fun.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Covers the topics that I'm looking for. Will check back each week to see what's going on.

I also have a laptop deals web site/blog. Dealing with laptop deals related items. Check it out if you get a chance.