Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This one just for Mr. P


There is this guy, we will call him Mr. P to save his identity, every time I see him he makes a comment that I don't put enough pictures with my posts. So this last weekend, we had a friend that was turning another year older and we where both there helping celebrate. It was an awesome time, big thanks go to Taylor and Bakka for the awesome party.



So as the night continues, and we are just making small talk, once again he says that I don't use enough pictures in my post. So I told him, I will do a post of just you.



If you ever meet Mr. P, ask him about a good movie to watch. He will spend many minuets trying to convince you to watch one of the worst movies ever made, Troll 2.

3 comments:

Travel_with_a_purpose said...

Thanks for putting up more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yo I know that Cat!

Jonathan

Scott said...

You are one skilled photographer, Mr. A. I have to say, I didn't believe you when you told me you were going to do this. I stand corrected good sir!