Monday, July 05, 2010

The Abstract of the 4th


There are some things that really capture me and make me just watch in Awesomeness.
-Seeing U2 play "Where the streets have no name" live
-Watching the Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris fight scene in "Return of the Dragon."
-Watching the Upright Citizens Brigade live


Also one of the things that happens every year, is watching the fireworks on the 4th. The are amazing, but when the speakers are playing Louis Armstrong "What a wonderful world." Something about that song, freaking awesome.

I hope you had a wonderful 4th, mine was really laid back and pretty cool. Once again just trying to make some abstract fire works picture. The only thing I did to the pictures was change the levels and did some saturation.






2 comments:

Happynhanford said...

Way cooler than mine!!!!!!
I love your work!
Bee's Mimi

P H O T O G R A P H Y by Wendy Martin said...

These are amazing. I'm a friend of Nicole and Steve.