Friday, April 09, 2010

Easter Owl


I hope that everyone had an amazing Easter. I also hope that I never get old to get an Easter basket. I woke up very early to go to the sunrise service, the only time a year I see the sun come up. After the service and the pancake breakfast, I walked over to my parents house to shower and get ready for church. As I walked into my old room, there was a Easter Basket waiting for me inside. I have awesome parents. Inside the basket was this marshmellow owl. The only problem is coming up with a name for it.


2 comments:

Nikki Comer said...

Hey, nice post.
I love Easter because it is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.

Hope you had a Egg-ceptional, Eggs-traordinary Easter !!!

Bakka said...

mr owl. like from the tootsie pops....