Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Epic Fail

Last week, I was at a daycare taking pictures for their web site, it was pretty cool. It was awesome and thankful to see that God never called me to the daycare calling. But the kids were cool and some acted up for the camera. While the kids where eating, I just sat there for a second and one of the boys was having trouble getting the drink straw in his Capri-sun. So being the nice awesome man I am I offered to help. It might be good that I don't have any kids. I couldn't help but laugh watching him trying to get a drink and yes I felt real bad and stupid I don't know how to work a Capri-sun.

2 comments:

Happynhanford said...

Funny picture, but kind mean!
Good to notice you are NOT called for pre-school or day-care!
lol
Mini to Bee

stacey said...

hilarious!! Those buggars are pretty hard to manage!