Thursday, January 07, 2010

They could be in movies

So when Mike and I where coming up with ideas for his bands photo shoot, he came up with this idea. He wanted to re-create a famous movie poster from a movie that came out a couple of months ago. I will let you guess which one it was. I must say for a first try, I did pretty good.



The best thing that I like the most is the font, as I was doing research on the poster, I found out that the font was very very close to Times Roman. I thought a big hollywood movie would use something more than just Times Roman.

8 comments:

Travis said...

Maaaaaaaaaaan... That is some ugly ass facial hair. Clearly mustaches and goatees are not our forte.

Bakka said...

that is totally new moon. best movie ever. i saw it 6 times.....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Specially the appellation attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Stephen Abbas said...

What?

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

need more Stephen picture fix! please post new work!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.