Monday, July 06, 2009

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.



I hope everyone had an amazing 4th living in a free country. We are so blessed.
I did what I wanted to do, my parents and I went to the Hanford bowl and sat with some friends and watched the fireworks. We sat with who I like the call the cool people (Vickers, Martins) and Joesph, and Roger. It was an awesome time.



Now to the pictures. There are some ways that you can shoot fire works. You can have you camera on a tripod and just shoot. Like the first picture. Or another ya that I like to do, is just hold the camera and have it on bulb setting to just record everything.





What I did for some of these as I was exposing, I zoomed in and out, to give the lines more crazyness, is what you might call it. I was just going nuts, trying different things.








To be honest, when ever I see fireworks I am reminded of that scene in "The sandlot" when they are trying to play a night game. But they can't because they always stop to watch the fire works. I wanted to shoot, but I found myself just stopping and watching the awesome show.

4 comments:

Bakka said...

some of the pictures look like space pictures of other galaxies.
good....

stacey said...

great pictures!! i love the first one the best! but they are all really good! it was fun hanging out on the fourth!

Steph said...

Yeah, Roger and Joseph are uber cool!

Anonymous said...

I like the second to last one...

The better photographer(not)