Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Post 300

As I was sitting here thinking about what to do for my 300th post, ideas floated around my head as I watch cartoons and drink my energy drink. I have never used this blog to post my commentary of life, what I think capital hill should do to make this country cooler, or how the new Maroon 5 CD is lacking. My objective has always been the same from post 1, to showcase my photography, keep in touch with my family and friends, practice my ninja skills, try a little bit of comedy, and hopefully make you smile. So to everyone that checks my blog, or stumbles upon it, thank you very much. I wanted to use post 300 to say thank you, and I hope you came back and get a laugh.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Always impressed with your photos, Stephen. Thank you for sharing and making me laugh. I miss you and your family.

Slide Rule said...

Keep it up. Your blog is my favorite photo, family, ninja commedy blog.