Thursday, April 09, 2009

Worst week = awesome hip hop

So what do you do when you have a really hard week. Your I-pod and radio are stolen out of your car among other things. Well, I guess you go to an awesome hip hop show.



Pigeon John was in town, which I am a big fan of his music. He was on tour with Flynn Adam and this group called "Who Cares", that I had never heard of. Pigeon John and Flynn are in a side project called "Rootbeer", which was really awesome to see.








This is Who Cares, which was amazing to watch, I had no idea. I think that is the best thing about shows sometimes, you never had heard of a band and they come out and just rock the mic, truly amazing.



And what better way to having a really crappy week. I come out of the show, only to see my car had a flat tire. I am still thankfull. God is good.

0 comments: