Saturday, April 25, 2009

The photographer that i have become



I am sorry that I have not updated my blog in some time. I have been getting some photo jobs, where you work so long on the pictures (product shot) that you just don't want to look at photoshop for a couple of days. It sucks because I am thankfull for the work being a starving artist, it is just not the photography that I want to do, but still, thankfull for the work.

The top picture is of the junkyard weekend from last week, I love the shot because it is all 7 kids. Also, it is a dream of mine to do a shot for a band that is timeless and remembered down the ages, U2's (Joshua Tree), The clash, (London callin) Nirvana, (Nevermind) The Beatles (Abby road). I know this picture has nothing to do with music, but for me, it just gives that feel.

0 comments: