Saturday, January 03, 2009

The death of Mini Golf



I had thought that on this day, I wanted to get out of town and photo some location that I have not yet. I thought of this ruined down Mini Golf place that is on 198 headed into Lemon Cove. Always driving by and never stopping, today was the day. I found out that I had to ask for permission and after finding the right people, they said go ahead. The place was amazing, I don't think it has been open for something like 10 years, I had so much fun.



I called my friend Bret, and he came along for the adventure.












The strange thing about that cord, was that is was in a pool of water, and it was still plugged in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo, you don't rememberer going there with the cousins and Umark? Or was that with the church? Cool pictures, I like

Jonathan

Unknown said...

I love those train and railroad pics...very nice.

It must have been somewhat creepy to be there with it all run-down.

Ed Boling said...

My fav has to be the multi directional sign. Nice pic/photoshop work. Then I like the statue of liberty with whatever is going on in the water.

Looks like a fun trip. Keep snapping!

betsy said...

oh my gosh, i remember that place! i must have gone there once when i was about 10 or 11. i love the shot of the sign pointing in all directions, and the one with the railroad tracks. the statue of liberty island looks a little creepy!!...but nicely shot. :)
-betsy