Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One of the greatest Concerts Ever



What makes a great concert, that is a good question.




On Sunday night I went to the Showbread show in Fresno, and it was one of the best concerts that I have ever been too. So here is the story. They played in Dinuba on thursday to the other bands and me. It was honestly a hard show to watch, one of my favorite bands, and no one stayed around to see them, I felt bad for them. Then I went to go see them again on Sunday, and it was looking to be the same, just the other bands and me. I was starting to feel for them and you could see the hard look on their faces.




So they started to play, and the played one song, then they all looked at each other, put down their instruments and walked around and picked up the other persons and started to play. But this time all they played was noise. It was like they where saying, "If no one is going to stay, we are going to just have fun and goof off."



It was freaking awesome, they switched up around six times, each member playing a different instrument. I loved it, I was running around the stage just shooting galore. I almost sat down on the drums and started to play with them.

0 comments: