Thursday, August 21, 2008

Air condition

One night I was talking with the police chief at a dinner party, and he knew that I was a photographer. He started telling all these pictures around Hanford that I should take. One was of this old man that would cut hair at this barber shop. I drove past that place for almost a year wanting to take pictures of that man, until one day he was on the front page saying that he pasted away.



I never made it to get pictures of that man and I kick myself ever time I drive past it. But this store front was on of the other places that police Chief told me about, I drove past it allot waiting for the sign to be lite up, and it finally did.




What the police Chief was telling me about this place was the sign. So what if it has "Air Condition" on the front. But back in the 60's when it was open, that was a big deal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?

Unknown said...

Air Conditioning is dedicated to delivering superior quality service to our customers with professionalism and integrity, as well as upholding our commitment to employees by fostering personal and professional growth in a work environment that rewards those who strive for excellence in their job performance.
----------------
Haley


Guaranteed ROI