Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It finally cought up to me

The first day that I bought my car, 98 Honda Civic, my boss walks out and tells me, you bought the number one car theift car. I always wondered when my car was going to be broken into, and it finally happened Sunday night, at church of all places. I walked out around 11 and my driver side window was smashed and my radio was gone. But honestly, I am more mad about my Rage against the machine CD was inside than loseing my radio, I hated that radio. But they didn't take my Nintendo DS or my little Digital Camera. But now I am mad I have to fork out allot of money to fix my window.


3 comments:

Bakka said...

that sucks. i can burn you a new copy of your cd if you like....

Bakka said...

...and at least they didnt syphon your full tank of gas. nowadays that could cost more than a window and radio. also, at least they left the diet rockstar.....

David said...

WEAK! I can't believe that. Mean people suck.