Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Couchs where not meant to sleep on.

Easter this year was a hard time to get threw seeing as how I hate sleeping on couches ( i never get a good sleep) and I had to drive threw LA Traffic (weird how I want to move there). But with those two small things I had an amazing time. Just a thought that popped in my head, I wonder when Jesus rose from the dead, if he ever wondered if he wanted to sleep in.

I drove down to LA Saturday night after a photo session to my yonger brothers new place. Then in the morning we awoke early and drove down to San Diego to my older brothers place, went to church and just hung out the rest of the day. My older sister in-law possiably made the best Easter lunch I ever had. Which bring up the point that I am blessed to have two amazing sister in-laws. It was just awesome to sit around and play with my neice and nephew, blow bubbles, play that new crappy smash brothers game, put on fake mustaches, and compete in the worlds longest game of red light, green lights. I am blessed to have an awesome family.










1 comments:

Youthleadergina said...

OMG such sweet picts. Email them to me or else!!! or post them on Flickr or something so I can get my scrappin hands on them. And thanks for the comment about my Easter meal(-; Made my day!!!!! Love ya.