Friday, February 01, 2008

The reason, the Passion

Last Saturday, I was able to see my friends band play. They are called "Done For Good". This band has some very special place in my heart. Back in the day when I use to hold a microphone to my mouth and scream my heart out, one of them was behind me on the guitar, and the others where in other bands playing either before us or after us. These guys are an amazing band and I am so proud of them on how far they have come.

My passion in photography and the reason I shoot, is music, and being able to take pictures of my friends is an amazing blessing. these guys are a reason why I do what I do.









1 comments:

David said...

That one guy has a CRAZY beard! I want one. Btw, I have no idea why, but I had a dream last night that you were growing an absurdly thick policeman mustache. Weird.