Monday, January 21, 2008

Year of the Rat



In Hanford, they have a weird place of putting a Japanese art center 7 miles out of town. On Thursday as I was walking into a coffee shop, I saw a flyer showing about the Japanese New Year Celebration. So I called up my friend Justin, who spent a year living in Japan, and his wife and him came and hung out with me there. I was a pretty cool time, more fun that I just got to hang out with my cool friends, And it was sad to say that even tho the Archery looks cool, it was more of a let down. I wanted the guy to hit a dime in my hand from 30 yards away, but he wouldn't do it, wuss. Also I finally had the best chicken bowl ever, it was also the smallest most expenses chicken bowl ever too.




Me pounding Mochi

1 comments:

Jonathan said...

thats to cool! was that by our house?