Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Umbrella Academy

So I have never really used my blog to plug things that I really like, but I am doing it for this post. I got the latest issue of the new comic "The Umbrella Academy". Now I am a big comic fan but don't collect, but I saw that it was a six issue series, and also the story is by Gerard Way who is the lead singer for "My Chemical Romance" also again, not a huge fan of the music but love his art work. So Hot Topic, where I work, carries it, and sence I get a discount I picked them up, and really like them allot. The first two where wierd and I didn't know where the story was going, but at the end of the sencond issue things start coming together and I can't wait for the last three to come out. David, I think this might be something you would like.

0 comments: