Monday, October 01, 2007

Viva Las Vegas, Viva Awesome

Holy Cow, we had such an amazing time in Vegas. I am really not one to write allot on my post's. I hope that the pictures tell somewhat of what we did. (In no paticular order)Saw Stomp for free, really good show. Won 60 bucks the first night. Went to "bodies" exibit. Lost 27 dolars the next night, Ate lunch at ESPN zone while watching Cal beat Orgon, awesome game, came down to last play. Got into an elevator full of girls, and hit a chicken into a pot.



The crew, Kristan (Amazing Sister-in law), Sam, Jon (Birthday bro), and Suzy.







4 comments:

blaine said...

glad you guys had a great time in vegas! i saw stomp once, pretty sweet!

Cockamamie Jamie said...

I'm happy to see your trip went well. =)

Youthleadergina said...

It was Jon's bday. I totally spaced. and today is your grandmas bday. I better get to the post office! Better late than never, right? I hope Tim remembered.

The City Girl said...

rad! isn't Stomp sooo amazing?!