Friday, October 26, 2007

the tagged mix tape.

So I was tagged by the awesome Taralynn Jones, and I guess what I have to do is say 7 things that you might not know about me, and sence it is a mix tape, the song, Smashing Pumpkins "Drown",



1. I am the only Abbas man that is not married, so, ladies.



2. One time, on the Abbas Christmas card, I got my parents to put for me that I was engaged to this girl nammed Tyra Banks. Some people actually got me wedding gifts.



3.I work part time at Hot Topic, mostly because it is fun. But when kids come in asking for an application, I make up dumb stuff, like "To get an app, you must beat me at a dance compatetion" I am still undiffeted.



4. If I could do anything in music, I would be a DJ. I love the wheels of steel, the one two's, and the scratching.



5. No matter what people say, I think "The Matrix" was an awesome trilogy.




6. One time I was at someone's house, and I said that I was happy to be there, I wasn't.




7. I love being in front of crowds, making them laugh, and I am trying to move to Los Angeles, to learn how to do it better.



So Taralynn Jones tagged me and said I get to tag three people, So I am going to tag three people that I think will enjoy this, or the first three that comes to mind. David Esler, Blaine Franger, Peter Dawson,

4 comments:

The City Girl said...

I LOVE 3 and 6! You totally crack me up!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You made your first appearance on our blog last night. But who am I?

Stephen Abbas said...

Yes, who is this, I must know. Please.

Anonymous said...

It's Cory!