Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Labor day fun

So this last Labor day, I had nothing really to do, so this band called The Advantage was playing in Visalia, It was pretty cool, the band covers old 8-bit Nintendo games, some that they played where, Metroid, Mega Man, and Zelda. So I was waiting for one song, that they never played, which was a good thing becasue that theme is played too much. Then they closed out there set with this one, sorry that the quality is low, the lighting in there was bad, but the sound is good.

Now the fun pat, Can you guess what game it is, it is real easy. If you played the old NES, you should get it.

6 comments:

Bakka said...

im assuming its super mario bros. da, da, da, da-da da da.....

Bakka said...

my bad, i meant that super mario bros is the one they didnt play. i cant listen to the video right now to tell you what game its from, because i am sitting in class right now.

Bakka said...

ok. now that i have actually listened to the video. its super mario bros 2. oh yeah....

Jonathan said...

Yea Kristin figured it out before me, I feel less of a man right now.

Youthleadergina said...

Super Marios brothers 2 (Tim had to help me!)

David said...

Dude, no way, I have their cd. Did they play Contra? That's my favorite.