Wednesday, June 27, 2007

6-19 was one of the coolest Tuesdays in a long time

So I was sitting at home about to head up to Fresno when I got a strange text from someone. It turned out to be a good friend from the ol' Santa Barbara area. Tim and Cheryl where in town to shoot a wedding and wanted to hang out for a little bit. So I called the guy I was going to hangout with and said I couldn't make it (sorry Ted). We meet and had lunch, and then Tim asked if I wanted to go shooting, I forgot my camera gear, so I bought a card and we went out. (Cheryl wanted to shop, so she let the kids go and play.) Tim had a digital Infared camera that he let me use, I had never used one before, but I LOVED it, and am thinking about getting one. Tim and I just went around down town and shoot, and talked, and shoot, and talked. It was like good ol times, I loved and missed it so much. Thankyou Tim and Cheryl for an awesome day.







3 comments:

Tim Halberg said...

sweet!!! I had such a blast with you man!!! I just posted up a few pics on my blog as well!!!

Can't wait to hang again!!

That digi IR camera is a blast ey!

The City Girl said...

omg! i love that first shot of the building!!!

June said...

Gesh Stephen where have you been?!