Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Pastor of Disaster

The amazing Ted Harder is the Pastor of Church In the Basement (CITB) in Reedly. I use to go to the church every chance that I got. But after prayer, God asked if I would be involved in another ministry that takes away from CITB. It is cool that God is using me, but I hate missing out on CITB. A couple of weeks ago I called Ted up and asked if he wanted to have lunch. I wanted go hang out with him and just complain about how my life was sucking, but once he walked into the doors we had a different conversation. So after lunch, we where still hanging out wondering what to do, I told him I had my camera with me, and the next thing I knew was on top of a bridge taking pics. It was a great afternoon.






5 comments:

blaine said...

those pics are sweeeet dude! my 3 favorites are ted5 and ted2... totally cool.

David said...

Really good, bro!

Portraits By Lucinda said...

awesome! hey I am glad I found your blog! Thanks for adding me on your links :)

Bakka said...

ttttttteeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd

The City Girl said...

these are awesome!