Saturday, May 05, 2007

Coming home at 3:30

So it was cool seeing my brother and new sister in-law. The funny thing that happened was around 11:30 at night, I got onto the 5 North, and then I had to take a Detour that put me on the 91 west. I had not knowing this starting home, so around 3:30 I finally laid my head down on my pillow.




If you are traveling south on the 5, right before you start headed up the grapevine, if you look to the right, you can see these foothills. I always drive past them wanting to shot them, finally did this time, wanting to go more into the hills, I found out from the gas station worker that all of that is California's largest Ranch, and nobody really ever goes in there. Darn

2 comments:

David said...

Nice pictures! You're making me homesick...

Bakka said...

i hit that same detour when i was down in irvine like 3 months ago....