Thursday, July 06, 2006

Weddings?


I have come to the conclusion that every wedding is differnt. Ya they have the same programe of the way things go, but people all are different. The ceremony hadn't eve happened yet and this was like her third beer. But she was cool.


On the left was the videogherpher, the guy on the right was the photoghrapher that I was working for. The wedding favors is that beer holder that I am holding. On it, it says, "To have and to hold, and keep your beer cold." Like I said, every wedding is different.

2 comments:

blaine said...

haha! i'm glad bethany wasn't pounding beers before our ceremony!!! holy smokes!

Anonymous said...

I know how that is! I never would have married Holly if I was sober. (in the background you can hear a dull thud as she smacks me on the head with a frying pan)