Saturday, July 22, 2006

employed to self employed


Last night was one of the great nights in a long time, it was the last time working for wal-mart. Which I am thankful to God for giving me a job, I am just really happy to be out of there. So right now I am going to have some lunch, go work on a wedding, and then tomorrow, I am leaving for to be a camp counselor for two weeks. This last weekend was awesome becasue my older brother was in town actually the wholoe family, which means great time with nephew and niece. She is too young to really remember me but the best time of the weekend was when I picked her up and put her in my lap. Instead of trying to squirm out, she just laid back and sat there, Jenna is a great girl.

3 comments:

blaine said...

go steebo! being self employed is sweet, i know you can do it!! your freakin talented dude!

David said...

Diddo! Way to go, my friend. Have fun at camp!

Anonymous said...

Rock and roll man! It can be a long hard road but you can do it! I'll talk to you when you get back, don't warp any kid's minds while you are there!